Wildfowl Veni is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile for (puppy) Growth and Reproduction, including growth of large size dogs over 35 kilos as an adult.
No Preservatives, No Gluten
No Corn, No Rice
No flavourings or colours
Human Grade Premium Ingredients
- This blend of complete nutrition is highly digestible.
- High protein with moderate fat.
- This formation excels in providing proper nutrients and antioxidants together with selenium, which is important for maintaining the stability of cell membranes. Protecting cells from the potentially damaging effects of toxic oxygen radicals.
- support growing bones
- help reproductive system
- muscle maintenance and repair
- ideal for puppies and adults
- high in soluble fiber rich in beta-carotene and rich in Vitamin A
- supports eye health, immune system, healthy skin and coat
Contains duck, venison and beef green tripe
- highly digestible, relative to conventional dry or canned commercial pet foods; this will promote nutrient absorption.
- Engaging in vigorous play and activity can increase a growing dog’s protein requirement, particularly when training is commencing or during sporting activities.
- Increased demand for protein is not only due to an increase in the synthesis of structural proteins for muscle maintenance and repair, but also functional proteins like enzymes.
- Recent research also suggests that moderate to high dietary protein may increase muscle protein synthesis in both people and animals.
- High protein content (59.8% calories from protein alone), which may assist in promoting the formation of additional joint support in growing dogs.
Venison, Duck, Beef Green Tripe, Pork Heart, Lamb Liver, Steamed Broccoli, Carrots, Spinach,
Kangaroo Ground Bone, Pork Kidney, Yoghurt, Cold pressed Walnut Oil, Parsley,
Organic Sea Salt, Organic Kelp, Vitamin D3, Manganese Chelate, Taurine, Zinc, Vitamin E.
Walnut Oil - The ratio of n-3 to n-6 fatty acids in the recipe is important, in terms of therapeutic effect.
The overall effect of this in several studies is a reduction in pro-inflammatory mediators, both within the joint and systemically, and decreased cartilage degradation.
Venison - Venison is rich in iron, niacin, riboflavin, and B vitamins and also contains higher levels of omega-3 fatty acid than beef. It has been combined with another novel protein being Duck with limited extra fat to provide the perfect balance.
Duck - Contains antioxidants that help boost the immune system like zinc and selenium, which also aids the maintenance of a dog's normal thyroid function.
- excellent source of cancer-protective B Vitamins.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) aids in controlling glucose levels in the body as well as converting protein, fat and carbohydrates into usable energy.
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) supports energy metabolism and cardiovascular health.
- omega-3 fatty acids helps provide your puppy/dog with a healthy skin & coat.
- excellent for energetic dogs and pets wanting to gain weight suitable for Growth and Reproduction.
Broccoli - High in fiber and vitamin C and low in fat. Vitamin K promotes strong bones and higher bone density.
Carrot - High in soluble fiber rich in beta-carotene and rich in Vitamin A. Critical roles in your dog’s diet and are essential for growth and health maintenance. Beyond supporting eye health, it also assists in supporting a thriving immune system and healthy skin and coat.
FEEDING GUIDE : See Picture.