"Reward yourself today with the world's best cat litter!
PIDAN Composite Original Tofu + Bentonite Cat Litter 3.6kg is an innovative composite cat litter that creates an ultra-new user experience by combining 70% tofu cat litter and 30% bentonite. Mixed with premium food-grade bean dregs to ensure the product is biodegradable, flushable, safe to use and completely naturally scented that allows both you and your pets a comfortable air environment.
The revolutionised tofu cat litter pellets expand the effective area and clump firmly, preventing any liquids from sinking to the bottom. Having bentonite particles fill the gaps present in the tofu litter allows for a more efficient and stronger wrap and clumping. The odours are firmly secured thanks to the premium materials from Mineral Technologies USA and STA odour-removing particles. With the addition of activated black charcoal particles, which has lots of micro sockets and the ability to suck in unpleasant odours and minimise the spread of any odours along the way.
Benefits and Features:
- Made of food-grade soybean curd residue with activated charcoal added.
- Superb liquid absorption is like a sponge, and it’s lightweight and dust-free.
- With premium mineral resources from Minerals Technologies USA and STA deodorizing pellets trap unpleasant odours.
- Three different odour eliminators to remove unpleasant smells more thoroughly.
- The tofu cat litter pellets with activated charcoal have tens of millions of micropores that absorb the offensive odour.
The STA deodorizing pellets thoroughly lock in the unpleasant odours and purify the air — leaving only the natural smell of tofu.
10 grams of activated charcoal tofu cat litter absorbs 50 grams of liquid.
- It absorbs liquid more complete and quicker.
- It can absorb a fluid volume four times greater than itself in just two seconds.
- Small bentonite pellets fill up the gaps between the tofu pellets to make an even firmer clump.
- One bag lasts 3 to 4 weeks for most single-cat households.
- Flushable down the toilet It dissolves in water, so you can scoop out the clump and flush it down the toilet (if in accordance with your local health and sewage guidelines).
70% Charcoal Tofu Cat Litter and 30% Bentonite Cat Litter
- Vacuum packaging is just for the convenience of transportation. Packaging that has lost its vacuum will not affect the product quality and is safe to use.
- To prevent clogging, do not flush excessive cat litter down the toilet at one time.
- Please keep it in a dry and cool place and use it as soon as possible after opening.
- Periodically clean up all the cat litter to ensure results.
Product Size: 23.5 x 9.5 x 26cm