SPD™ (single protein diet) Duck & Sweet Potato rolls are made with 100% Australian Duck to provide a novel hypoallergenic single protein alternative. This diet is specifically designed to provide a low GI source of protein and functional fibre for dogs.
The premium duck meat and frame used in this roll is a novel, hypoallergenic protein which provides essential dietary dietary elements including essential amino acids, glucosamine, chondroitin, calcium and essential fatty acids (EFAs). The carefully balanced calcium and phosphorous ratio (1.6:1) is perfect for large, giant breeds and growing dogs. Whole Duck (meat and a small amount of bone/frame) provides essential dietary elements including calcium, glucosamine, chondroitin and essential fatty acids (EFA’s).
This diet is specifically designed to provide a low GI source of protein and functional fibre for dogs.
This Diet May Assist With Diagnosing & Treating Indications Such As:
- Food sensitivities or food allergies
- An hypoallergenic alternative for dogs that are food sensitive to common proteins
May Assist With and Ideal For:
- For dogs in need of a novel protein diet
- For large, giant breeds and growing dogs
- Healthy gut function (fibre and antioxidants)
- High energy formula good for active dogs
- Excellent for energetic dogs, dogs needing to gain weight healthily, & suitable for dogs of all breed and life stages
- Naturally rich source of iron to assist muscle development
- Inappetent dogs
Duck (including ground duck bone), sweet potato, tapioca, potato, vitamins, minerals, flaxseed oil, psyllium husk, sunflower oil, evening primrose oil, salt, natural digestive enzymes, celery seed powder.
(Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Citric Acid, Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Calcium Iodate, Selenium).